Monday, June 24, 2019

Week 95: Receiving instruction from a General Authority


Hello Friends and Family,
This week we had our mission tour with Elder Joni Koch of the area presidency.  Elder Koch was Ryland's mission president.  It was cool being able to learn from the man my brother learned from while serving in the Mozambique, Maputo Mission.  What was even cooler was being able to be interviewed by Elder Koch.  Through his training I was reminded of why I am here on a mission.  That reason simply being, joy.  Joy is what the Gospel of Jesus Christ has brought me.  It is what motivated me to serve a mission.  It is what motivates me each and every day to go out and share the gospel with others.  Joy is what I see come into the lives of those who truly apply the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their life.  This joy comes from the cleansing, redeeming, and enabling power of the atonement of Jesus Christ. 
Love, Elder Rash

Elder Rash with Elder Erickson who goes home in 3 weeks

Zone Conference with Pres. and Sis. Koch...Elder Rash asked to lead the music.

Devon's Zone with the Koch's

Pres. and Sis. Leavitt + Pres. and Sis. Koch = Best Mission President's and wives EVER!!!

Being instructed by Elder Koch

A member sent me this picture during the week! 
What a HANDSOME Missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment