Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 33: Visits with familiar faces


This week was really good! We had interviews and a temple trip. Also this week Nonhlanhla, Paballo, and Motheo were confirmed. It was amazing.
Elder Nielsen and I also got to have lunch with Pres. and Sis. Koch, Ryland's former mission president. That was a lot of fun and it was great being able to talk to them, catch up, and learn a lot.
We have many investigators that are quickly approaching their baptism dates. We are diligently working to help them gain a testimony and know that this gospel is true. Sthembiso is the closest to being baptized and he is scheduled to be baptized on May 13th. We are super excited for him and he is doing really well. We have been walking with him to Institute as well as church every Sunday and Tuesdays. He loves the gospel and church.
Also I forgot to tell you that 2 weeks ago at our Zone Conference, Senator Flake and his wife showed up at the chapel. He served in this mission a long time ago. Also his son was in the MTC with me. We were in the same district in the MTC. So I got to talk to them about how I was from Mesa as well and that I was in the MTC with their son. So that was cool. But that is basically all I have.
 I'll talk to you all next week. 

Love Elder Rash

 

 
Sthembiso is an investigator

Lunch with the Koch's

Elder and Sis. Koch

Elder Nielsen, Elder Koch, and Elder Rash

No comments:

Post a Comment