Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 32: The Book of Mormon is his favorite book!


This week was good. We had Zone Conference and had some really good training on teaching repentance and how to more effectively get investigators on date and to sacrament meeting. We are excited to really focus on the investigators that we have that are on date to help them continue to progress and gain strong testimonies. The struggle we have is inconsistent church attendance. We are going to focus on utilizing members in our work and really getting investigators to sacrament meeting regularly. The work is progressing really well and we are working hard and enjoying the work.

Nothing really big happened this week. Just a good week filled with teaching.

 I love this gospel so much. I have really enjoyed being able to read the Book of Mormon from start to finish once again. I've never enjoyed reading more in my life until I read the Book of Mormon and really focused and understood what I was reading. There is so much power in the Book of Mormon. Especially as we feast upon the words of Christ. I know the Book of Mormon to be true and I am so grateful that Joseph Smith gave his life for this book and this gospel. I know that there is only one way and name by which we can enter the Kingdom of God. And that is through Jesus Christ and his gospel.

 I love you all.

Love, Elder Rash
*note from mom:  I thought I would share some of the things Devon shared with me in my personal letter - "..... transfers are the Tuesday after Mother's Day and I will probably get transferred then. So I will Skype home twice while in one area. That's crazy to think that I'll be skyping with you guys in a month. Hopefully it will work better this time. Also we have interviews and a temple trip this week. I already talked with Sis. Koch. We'll be having lunch with them on Friday. I'm pretty excited for that."  I can't WAIT to get pictures from Sis. Koch this week from their lunch with my boy! I am a happy momma!

It's good to see his smile!

Elder Rash and Elder Nielsen

My handsome missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment