Monday, March 11, 2019

Week 80: Three is a good number


Hello Friends and Family,
Well Elder Spencer and I have a new companion!  We will be in a trio for the next 6 weeks with Elder Willison, from England.  Elder Willison is a great teacher! He is able to teach in a way that grabs everyone’s attention and they are able to understand.  Elder Willison has been on mission for about 10 months.  He is in the same MTC group as my son, Elder Bindrup.  We are having a blast together.  One of the highlights of us all being together this week was Elder Spencer and Willison teaching me how to drive a manual! 
This week Elder Spencer and I lost quite a bit of sleep due to having to wake up at 4 am two days in a row to make airport trips.  In total we drove to the airport 3 times this week. 
We spent quite a bit of time tracting this week.  We witnessed the Lord test our faith once again but he blessed us in the end.  After about two hours of tracting with no success the Lord blessed us with a return appointment on the last house we knocked.
On Friday we had the privilege of attending the temple!  I’m so grateful for a modern day prophet and the revelation he receives on our behalf.  I am also eternally grateful for temples. The past week or two have been stressful.  Filled with many questions and concerns about the future.  As I sat in the temple and pondered, I was able to receive much comfort and many answers that I was searching for.  The temple truly is the house of the Lord. 
Love,
Elder Rash

Missionary Work at it's finest

Missionary Training


Saying Goodbye to Elder and Sis. Wold heading home to good ole Mesa Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment