Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Week 97: Refiner's Fire


Hello Friends and Family,
As I reflect on this past week it seems we taught many lessons in regards to the refiner's fire.  I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves me enough to heat me up in the furnace, beat me with a hammer, and cool me off.  If it wasn't for this process that He puts us through we would forever remain a dull piece of metal full of impurities.  God knows the beautiful masterpiece that He wants us to be and that we can become.  Sometimes we bring hardship and trials upon ourselves through our own choices; other times they are given to us from our Heavenly Father.  May we each strive to make sure we don't bring trials and hardship upon ourselves through our disobedience to Gods commandments and that we bear the trials God graciously gives us with patience and joy.  We are each becoming a beautiful and unique masterpiece.
Sincerely, Elder Rash 
*  Note from mom:  Devon spent his P-Day with his Zone going on a hike.  They had a great time and I got lots of pictures and videos from their adventure.
On their way to a Zone Activity

Found a river with a cable chair to cross the river....CRAZY

Reminds him of home


Devon and Elder Papenfuss from Utah (he goes home in 3 weeks)

Beautiful view


Crossing a sketchy bridge....

ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Hospital Cave

"I saw a pillar of light...."

Cable Car ride....EEEKKKKK!

He made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment